Concordia University>>Office of the Vice-President, Institutional Relations and Secretary General>>Records Management and Archives
Official opening and blessing of Loyola Chapel, built in memory of the parents of F.C. Smith, S.J. It also served as parish church until the opening of a separate, new St. Ignatius of Loyola church building in 1967.
© Concordia University
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1M8